TV Til Death

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Mirage, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Anyone else going to watch the premier of Til Death tomorrow on NBC? It has Brad Garret in it as the lead, and is his first TV role since playing Robert on "Everybody Loves Raymond."

It's written by some of the same people who write for "King of Queens" which is one of my favorite sitcoms of all time.

The premier is tomorrow night during prime time. I'm not positive on the exact time, but it's most likely 8 or 7ish.

I'll be recording it and checking it out for sure. :)

2. Thermal

Thermal Registered Member

I'll probably watch an episode or two to see if I like it. I just hope it doesn't come on at the same time as Stargate SG-1/Alantis.

3. Mirage

You should get a DVR system. They are available with most cable packes now. I am using DirecTV now and there services comes with DVR boxes at no additional cost. Definitely a cool system. :) (It's the same idea as Ti-Vo)

4. leopard22

leopard22 Registered Member

Hey, Andrew ... did you know that the King of Queens was a remake of a Canadian sitcom called The King of Kensington, set in Toronto (I think it was in the 70s)?

I haven't seen Til Death ... actually haven't even heard of it.

I'm in the unfortunate position of having someone else in the household in control of the remote and they have very distinct tastes in TV, so I watch very little these days :(

5. Mirage

Well I just watched it. I have to say it had some funny parts but wasn't near as good as King of Queens or Everybody Loves Raymond.

I'll probably watch the next one to see if it's any better. :)