Tigers246484 is New to the Board

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tigers246484, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Tigers246484

Tigers246484 Guest

Hey everyone, I am new to the site. I was IMed by "Michael Jordan" to offer insight on baseball topics. I am big into fantasy sports and am quite knowledgeable with the four major sports. I post alot on another baseball forum, and if you need advice just let me know.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the site!

3. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

Hey, great to have you! MJ is really putting it together in here! I've only been here for a day and am already gettng addicted to these forums! Nice to have another sports guy in here!

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome Tigers24684 to Fusion Central. I've seen some of your messages on that other forum, and the Baseball knowledge you bring to the table is quite amazing. I'm very pleased to have gotten a member like yourself on here. I'm trying to built something special in the Sports section and hopefully you'll be a member that can help us a great deal. I'm looking forward in having great discussions and debates with you on various topics in the near future. Anywho that's all for now. Enjoy your stay here and i'll see ya around the boards.

5. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Tigers fan then?

welcome to FC!

6. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

W31c0m3 t0 H311.

Y0u 7h1nk y0u h4v3 3n0ugh num53rs 1n y0ur n4m3?

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Welcome to FC sports fan!

There have been so many of you that I have no idea what to say in your intro's now, shame isn't it? Well I hope you enjoy yourself here and have fun!

8. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Welcome to the site. Stay active in the baseball section, you've been an awesome contributor so far!

9. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Welcome to the boards I hope you can be part of the movement that gets the sprots section active again.

10. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Nice username there buddy.

Welcome to FC