Tiger Woods wins 70th career PGA title.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Hendrixfan, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Hendrixfan

Hendrixfan New Member

Tiger Woods won his 70th career PGA title today at the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational at Firestone Country Club with a 4th round score of 65 and a total score of 268 (-12). Tiger is 3rd all-time in overall tour wins, 3 behind Jack Nicklaus (73) and 12 behind Sam Snead (82)

Tiger won his 70th title (7th WGC-Bridgestone title) 7 years sooner than Nicklaus did...

2. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I was actually there to see him win his 70th title. There were alot of people there so we followed Tiger on some of the holes. We saw him eagle on one of the holes. His shots are amazing.

Last wednesday they had the practice round and we got VJ Singh, Phil Mickelson, Padrig Harrington, Rory Mcilroy, Mike Weir, Sabbatini, KJ Choi's autograph. It was a fun and we are probably going to go down there again next year.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I watched the final round and it was a thing of beauty. The shots he was making were unbelievable. That's pretty awesome that you got to see Tiger Woods live Dragon, that must of been something to watch, especially that he was playing so darn well.