Tiger Woods Injured in Car Crash in Florida

Discussion in 'Sports' started by DinoFlintstone, Nov 27, 2009.

1. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Crash in Florida - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Hope he's okay.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2009

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

You beat me to it, I really hope he's okay as well. But the rumors are(well people are talking) that he was under the influence of alcohol because it was so late it the night. Hopefully that wasn't the case at all.

Should be interesting what the follow up stories are.

3. DinoFlintstone

BBC Sport - Golf - Golf star Tiger Woods injured in car accident

I'd imagine from that. he's just had a nasty knocked and it's over hyped because of who he is and where it happened, but again [of course] I hope he's okay.

4. Babe_Ruth

A lot of stories will come out in the next few hours, some will be true and some will be full of bullshit.

I really hope he's fine as well and that alcohol wasn't involved because that's going to hurt his career big time.

5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I immediately thought alcohol related. Not because of the time of the crash but the fact it was a SINGLE car crash with nobody hitting him yet him hitting a tree and a fire hydrant.

Man, I hope he's okay though. Scary stuff.

6. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

My friend told me that Tiger Woods was in an accident and I was like are you serious and he showed me the article. I hope that he is ok.

News reports said that Wood's wife heard the accident and ran to the scene and smashed his back window with a golf club to get him out of the car. Before the accident, it looks like Woods and his wife had an argument.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
  7. DinoFlintstone

From his own site:
    TigerWoods.com: Statement on Tiger Woods

Looks like he's out of the woods. His P/R team will have handled it well.
    No doubt there will be a few Policemen and hospital staff with a few extra Christmas dollar$ this year. :p

Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
  8. Babe_Ruth

Well that's good to hear, but like I said we won't know the full story till the next few days. But I'm glad so far the story is positive and is not negative.

9. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Can someone change the thread title?

I didn't really care either way, not much of a golf fan and don't know the guy personally.

10. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I was shocked when I first heard about it, but not it sounds like it was all blown out of proportion. Not sure how he hit a fire hydrant and a tree in his own driveway and was injured enough to be taken to a hospital if there was no drinking involved. Something just isn't adding up.