Tiger Woods "anger"

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I didn't want to ask this in the Masters thread since I didn't want it to go off-topic so I decided to start a new thread about it.

If you've been watching the Masters then you probably saw Tiger throwing his golf club in discuss, yelling after a shot, he even said "Tiger Woods you suck, god dammit" after a shot(which I thought it was funny by the way) I know he's not the only golfer who does it, but he does it quite often.

I was curious if you had a problem with antics? Or it's just him showing much passion for the game, and getting frustrated after a bad shot?

Personally I don't have a [roblem with this, I do it myself when I play sports. He just takes his job really seriously and he wants to be perfect on the gold course.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2010

2. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

You know if that were any other time I wouldn't think anything of it, but my guess is that he just has a lot of issues he still needs to work through.

I had to laugh about it regardless, because he had made a pledge to be classier on the course...lack of fist-pumping, etc.

3. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

It doesn't bother me at all. Playing football, I've done a lot worse things that that.

It's not a big deal at all. That was the first time he swore or made a huge deal about a shot, and the only reason it is making news is because he said hed tone it down.

4. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Well golf is a different breed of sport and fan base, and I've heard that CBS picked up his cussing live. I'm fine with that, but other's aren't.

It sounded like a lot, and because of it being live I think if anyone did it it would be a big deal...just a bigger deal with Tiger, lol. :nod:

5. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I have no problem with tiger swearing on tv. some people will take offense to that and will make a complaint to the fcc. it's not cbs fault because they have no idea what the players are gonna say. the players know that they are being broadcasted live and whatever they say or do will be seen by millions of people.

Celebrity Video | TMZ.com

6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

What is he supposed to do? Nothing? Not get angry? That doesn't even sound possible to me.

I think it's just people reporting something for the sake of doing so and who its targeting.

7. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

People say they don't care what he does off the golf course, but when he's ON the golf course he should conduct himself more professionally. Nobody will be happy after hitting a bad shot, but it gets old seeing him let go of his club at the end of his follow through every time.