• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tien Vs Trunks in movie 9

• Thread starter Anonym0uz Bitch
  • Start date
A

Anonym0uz Bitch

They didnt care about the audience, they were just fighting. Trunks realized he couldnt win, so he went SSJ.

S

SS3 Trishendo

I think it was preety nice match it could of went either way

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It could have went either way if Trunks didnt go SSJ basically.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont agree with that, I know your saying that he only probably went Super Saiyan because that's the only way he could defeat Tien but, he used it at is advantage, and even if he stayed as a Saiyan I still think he could of beaten Tien.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I doubt that, Tiens got WAY to much more experience on trunk, hell one solar flare and Trunks would be done for.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah be done for a few minutes then he would get eye sight back and would destory Tien. Solar Flare is only really good to distract your opponent for a few minutes, which is good.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Using the Solar Flare would give Tien enough time to fire a Kihiko at Trunks who wouldnt be moving, and boom, there goes Trunks. Trunks had to go SSJ in order to get an advantage, when he saw Tien power up he knew he had to.

M

Milk

Yeah, that's what I was wondering. What do you think Tien would do in the time that Trunks was blinded? Wait around doing nothing?

:p

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Exactly, no way Tien is just going to sit there and let Trunks recover.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh I know he would let him recover, but is blast would not killed Trunks it probably would hurt him a lot, but there's no way is Kihiko would kill Trunks.