Tickle Monster banned from park

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Wade8813, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

It's kinda creepy, but there didn't seem to be anything malicious behind it, assuming he's telling the truth about always asking parents first. |:

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah the whole asking parents thing is what made me think, "Perhaps this guy is just harmless". I mean, he could just go about doing malicious things without parental permission.

4. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

My thoughts too.

I'd always wondered about that - there are all sorts of things you definitely can't do without permission, but asking just seems weird.

5. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

If a stranger came up to me and asked if he could tickle my children, I would tell him no and then probably go to another area of the park. While his intentions may be harmless, you just never know these days. I most likely wouldn't report him or call police though, unless he actually did something that was inappropriate.

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

It might not be anything "bad"... but come on. It's just weird and unnecessary. I wouldn't want some stranger coming up to my kids and tickling them either.

I mean... I can't believe I'm even having this conversation. That's how off the wall this idea is.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would be kind of creeped out if someone came over and asked me if my kids can tickle him. I don't know how I would react, but I'd probably be shocked at first that he's actually asking me this. I would think to myself, if he's being serious.

8. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

It seems as if he thinks that by asking permission, it makes it ok for him to be tickling children that have nothing to do with him. I can understand the pleasure he gets in bringing joy to a child but if he has his own family members that he can do it to (which that article states that he does) I don't see why he should feel the need to go to parks looking for children to tickle.

9. Exclusive

Exclusive Registered Member

He must have been blazed. I would have called the police on the spot. Too bad I don't have kids that he can tickle. HE MIGHT TICKLE ME!