Tickle Monster banned from park

It's kinda creepy, but there didn't seem to be anything malicious behind it, assuming he's telling the truth about always asking parents first. |:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Yeah the whole asking parents thing is what made me think, "Perhaps this guy is just harmless". I mean, he could just go about doing malicious things without parental permission.

Wade8813

Registered Member
My thoughts too.

I'd always wondered about that - there are all sorts of things you definitely can't do without permission, but asking just seems weird.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
If a stranger came up to me and asked if he could tickle my children, I would tell him no and then probably go to another area of the park. While his intentions may be harmless, you just never know these days. I most likely wouldn't report him or call police though, unless he actually did something that was inappropriate.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
It might not be anything "bad"... but come on. It's just weird and unnecessary. I wouldn't want some stranger coming up to my kids and tickling them either.

I mean... I can't believe I'm even having this conversation. That's how off the wall this idea is.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would be kind of creeped out if someone came over and asked me if my kids can tickle him. I don't know how I would react, but I'd probably be shocked at first that he's actually asking me this. I would think to myself, if he's being serious.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
It seems as if he thinks that by asking permission, it makes it ok for him to be tickling children that have nothing to do with him. I can understand the pleasure he gets in bringing joy to a child but if he has his own family members that he can do it to (which that article states that he does) I don't see why he should feel the need to go to parks looking for children to tickle.

Exclusive

Registered Member
He must have been blazed. I would have called the police on the spot. Too bad I don't have kids that he can tickle. HE MIGHT TICKLE ME!