Thunder Acquire Chandler From Hornets

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

RealGM: Basketball Wiretap Archives: Thunder Acquire Chandler From Hornets

This is a very surprising move, and I didn't expect it to happen. I think it was pretty stupid for the Hornets to trade Chandler, since he's one of the best players on that team. I don't think Smith or Wilcox will do better than him.

The Thunder gain a good player in Chandler that's for sure.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Eh. I always thought Chandler was only good because of Chris Paul. He's not that dominant at the post and a horrible free throw shooter. He can grab a few rebounds though when he's healthy. I guess OKC has tons of room to improve.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree Chandler is better because of Paul, but I still believe he can put up great numbers without him. I think he's going to help the Thunder is a lot of different ways. Also the Hornets did this, because they wanted to clear up some salary.

4. Unstoppable

Unstoppable Registered Member

its a good thing for the Hornets that this Chandler failed his physical and this trade fell through, cuz they were being robbed blind in this deal, on the flip side OKC has to be mad now because with Chandler they would have had a lot of young talent in building for success in the future