Thumb Find in Arby's Sandwich

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
It seems like people are finding certain body parts in food. This guy found a piece of thumb in an Arby's Chicken Sandwich. http://wkyc.com/news/news_fullstory.asp?id=33880 . He found it last summer but will see where this goes. My uncle use to work at a restaurant and brought home some lo mein. I was eating it and then blood started to come out of my mouth. I spat everything out and found a little piece of glass in it. I wanted to sue the noodle company but my uncle threw away the evidence. I know it came from the noodle company because my uncle cooked the food himself and it didn't come from the restaurant since the kitchen has no windows.

I had heard that he sliced it while he was doing the lettuce. He realized it had happened and threw away all the lettuce and cleaned the area, but somehow it still ended up on the sandwich... maybe it flew across the kitchen and landed on the sliced turkey...ewwwww

missmel2

Registered Member
Ya know I am beginning to wonder if i really want to eat out any more, and if i do I kinda want to start disecting my food ....ewwwwwwww

iowamommy77

Registered Member
Why would you wait for a year later? Let me tell you if I find anything but what is suppose to be in there. You will hear about it NOW not tomorrow heck not a year later