Threw with Ebay

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Msbabedoll, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Ok I think I am done with Ebay. Someone turned in my about me page and they pulled the whole page! Because my page told what the money from my auctions was going toward! I am totally SICK of Ebay pulling my auctions!!

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I thought that's what the ME page was for?????????

3. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

I'm betting someone saw it as a charity :( Of course that really sucks and isn't fair! What is in an auction is one thing.....your about Me page can be anything!!!! Sorry Jen :( :( :(

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I didn't realize you still had the cards up....looks like they were doing very well! Sounds like someone got their panties into a jealousy bunch!

5. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

well I thought that you could put whatever you wanted in your ME page?? Isn't that something that ebay told you to do one time. Refer people to your me page? or am I mistaken? I mean after all the page is supposed to be all about you...... That is so annoying. I'm sorry that you are going through this. I guess some people just can't handle other people having success, so they have nothing better to do than turn people in.

6. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Jen, That would be awful! But, I just clicked in and saw your "about me" page. Maybe there was a glitch or something?

7. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Well I did get on there and make some changes to make ebay happy. But I just went there and didn't even see the new me page. This is getting agravating! I will have to wait till I get home I guess to fix it AGAIN! Ghezzz!!

8. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Ok...I looked again..it's there. The picture isn't showing but the rest is just fine. :D

9. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Sorry Jen uggggggg I am just so sorry!!!

10. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Sorry to hear this jen.Maybe you can get It worked out