• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Three Six Mafia win an OSCAR!

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I know their names have nothing to do with it. It's still just kinda hard to swallow. It's kinda just like when Eminem won a Grammy for the first time. No one expected that at all.

A

acidmix

thats cool, I never would have thought that either. I need to check out there new stuff sometime.

9ten

so what? the name has nothing to do with it
Wow, aint this a late reply. Sorry. ^^

I don't particularly hold 3 6 too high anyway, because I don't think they have much lyrical skill to speak of. Having stupid tags doesn't help.

Blur

iPimp
They arent great lyrically, but its the production is where its at. They make some hype ass music

K

kajin_phoenixlord

You're not lying about that. The only person that I like from Three 6 Mafia is Project Pat. He always say some outlandish stuff and his style is unique. When you hear him rap he makes you laugh, but you'll be vibing at the same time.

Malificus

Likes snow
I just remember loving the fact that Three 6 Mafia made up 4 of the 5 oscar winners who wore blue jeans.

Blur

iPimp
Lmao yep...thats them they dont give a shit about dressing up long as they dont get kicked out they jus wanted that award badly

Malificus

Likes snow
The best part of that wasn't actually that they wore blue jeans, but that they weren't the only ones. But yeah, it was awesome that they won.

merob

Boom!
You guys hear this song poppin' my collar? The video's nice, too. SOme kids approach their car and attempt to sell 100 dollars worth of candy bars. Following the short opening scene, the members of the group are riding in a Navigator, singing the song. The screen flips and the kids are driving the car in their places (it's like a flash back effect). I noticed there's an extra person in the veicle during the flash backs - I guessed it's a dead group member, Am i right?
I'm addicted to this shit.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Yeah, I like that Poppin' My Collars song. My favorite verse is the first one. Overall, it was pretty cool though I'm not suprised that it was cool.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K NFL 1
StroShow NFL 1
Babe_Ruth Baseball 7
Babe_Ruth Baseball 5
Babe_Ruth Baseball 2