• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Three Six Mafia win an OSCAR!

merob

Boom!
They were the ones behind those features? I heard a rap group won an academy award, but I didnt know who. Thats great.
Although I dont listen to 3 six often, i've managed to notice they're seriously under rated. Maybe this will give them a boost.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

My mind is still trying to grasp around that fact. Three 6 Mafia?! They are like the most anti-mainstream rap group around. They haven't even been on the Source Awards or even the BET awards and they went home with an Oscar which is like the best award that you can get in life. My hat is off to them for it though. That's still something that will be in the back of my mind like WTF?!

Blur

iPimp
Yeah man, thats why I think this is so awesome. They rap about sex, drugs and violence for most of their songs and they get an oscar...that is a giant step towards anticensorship lol

merob

Boom!
The groups gets an Oscar, and the thread gets 4 post.
That says a lot.q

Blur

iPimp
yea cus nobody here knows who they are cus people here like mostly rock and japanese music...lol

sall good tho

S

sub

one thing i really noticed when they won how happy they were and wen ever someone else won how they just acts so clam

Blur

iPimp
yeah cus its a big step. everyone is sick of seeing all the same damn famous gloats

9ten

Never like Three 6 that much. Come on, one of the guys calls himself Crunchy Black.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K NFL 1
StroShow NFL 1
Babe_Ruth Baseball 7
Babe_Ruth Baseball 5
Babe_Ruth Baseball 2