• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PSP Three questions...

Anzidon

So I'm getting a PSP on Friday and I have three questions.
1. Do the Ice Silver, and Ceramic White colors come WITHOUT a bundle?
2. Does the Ceramic white come without that Darth Vader image on the back?
3. Which color do you like best?

dDave

V.I.P.
I would definitely say that I like the black the best because it gives more of a contrast with the screen to the system so that you aren't distracted by bright colors off to the side when playing, I am pretty sure that the white and silver colors come any way you want, I am not sure about the Darth Vader picture I have never heard of that before.

lampshade333

Registered Member
I just got the black one and i think it looks better than the white, because the white color distracts the screen. It like buying a big white flat screen or buying a big black flat screen-the black just looks better. Hope that helps lol

Last edited by a moderator:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I got the Daxter Bundle... it came with a silver one. I also bought the silicone cover though... it was white. Honestly I wanted a blue one... came close to buying it on ebay! But freaked out last minute when I realized it was a Japanese version. So instead I just talked myself into the Bundle considering it came with a video and a game which I'll sell both on ebay later! should be interesting.