• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Three lies:

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
which is not?

a) I once had dinner with Wayne Knight (Newman from Seinfeld)
b) I was in the showcase showdown on the Price is Right
c) I spent a night in a France jail
d) My right eye is glass because I flipped over an ATV and damaged the eye

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
D.

Because if it were true, you'd wear an eyepatch.
No, the idea is to figure out which is the only true one.

I'm going to say C, because why the hell not?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
a) I once had dinner with Wayne Knight (Newman from Seinfeld)

I'd be surprised if this were true and yet had never come up on GF to this point.

b) I was in the showcase showdown on the Price is Right

Better guess: you're watching daytime TV.

c) I spent a night in a France jail

Mais oui; haven't we all?

This choice is different. I could have probably made up the other three with relative ease, but this is the kind of tale that sounds like it really did happen to somebody, somewhere, in real life. It reads as too off-the-wall, too unfortunate and too detailed to be an mere idle thought.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
[

This choice is different. I could have probably made up the other three with relative ease, but this is the kind of tale that sounds like it really did happen to somebody, somewhere, in real life. It reads as too off-the-wall, too unfortunate and too detailed to be an mere idle thought.
I got that from SS. I remember him saying he has one good eye. I started wondering how would Dan lose an eye?
------
Oh. I see what you mean.

Okay, then I'm switching my answer to B. Because I'm pretty sure I remember MiT saying that one time.
yes. Awesome! I've got it on tape somewhere. Just got to find out who can transfer it to digital.

Last edited: