• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Threads you Regret Posting in

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Some of you keep up with it all, I'm sure, but I'm betting a lot of you are like me; there's a bunch of threads that are constantly updated in your MyGF list that you never ever look at, and just wish they would go away already. I try to clean things up, but I always seem to end up with a pile of threads I don't want to check.

Look at your MyGF updates and list the threads that never go away. Mine:

• Call of Duty: Black Ops
  • Count to infinity (with pictures)
  • State a Random Fact About Yourself
  • What kind of pets do you have?
  • What are you reading right now?

Bliss

Sally Twit
Male or Female?
Where do you shop for your groceries?
Your user name
Rick Roll Screenshot Hall of Shame

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't regret posting in any threads. I also don't subscribe by default though, and as far as I know I've never subscribed to a single thread here. I just try to remember what I've posted in and I find it later on to check for replies.

Dekzper

Registered Member
I like it! It's like my room. There's so much stuff I cant ever find anything and it's awesome! :D When I'm posting, it's like being at home and I just grab whatever I can remember! :nod:

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Haha, nice thread idea. I have so many unread subscribed threads but I used to be so good at keeping on top of them...

Anyway, these are the usual suspects:
How old are you
What's your favourite TV show
How many children do you have?
What was the last thing you bought online?
Chat request thread

etc etc etc etc etc

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't subcribe to thread either, as a moderator it makes no sense really since I have to check all the section on the forums, and I remember which threads I reply too. Especially in the Sports section. That said, I don't regret posting in any threads, I don't see a reason why I would regret anything.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I have actually cleaned the list and have unsubscribed from all the threads I don't want to go back to.
Some of those threads include:

Random thought Thread
Usually any introduction thread created by newbies.
Any subtalk thread.

I don't regret posting there, it's just that I lose interest in checking them back.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't post in thread unless I want too haha...so obviously I don't regret posting in any of them.

I don't subscribe to threads so that doesn't affect me at all.

Impact

V.I.P.
Yeah, I don't auto-subscribe so I really don't have that issue. There have been a couple threads in the past that kept popping up in there that I had manually subscribed to. Eventually i'd get around to reading them. It's only really annoying if it's an old thread some newb bumps with something pointless. Auto subscribe has to be fucking annoying, I don't know how you guys do it.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I've never subscribed to a thread either and don't regret posting in any particular thread.