Thread Unsubscribing

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by Boredie, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Is it possible in the Control Panel to change the way one unsubscribes to his/her threads?
    At the moment I have to go through each one individually to unsubscribe. It would be great to have a check box option as well to choose all the threads you wish to unsubscribe from with just one unsubscribe button.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I think the CP only allows you to stop subscribing, but to stop getting notifications on subscribed threads, you have to go an unsubscribe each individually.

Hopefully, you haven't had too many subscribed threads before you noticed. They can be a pain.

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

You can change your default subscription mode. It should be "none" by default but you may have changed it somewhere down the line.

I can clear all your subscribed threads if you have a lot but I will just clear them all. I won't be able to pick and choose since that would take forever.

4. Boredie

Ok, thanks Hybrix

5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

yea there's an option in MY GF under the edit options panel I'm pretty sure.

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I just discovered that MyGF has List Subscriptions link (CP) or "View all Subscribed threads" link. From there I can see the list of my subscribed threads with checkbox :nod: for each. Then a drop down menu that has options like: Delete Subscription for all selected threads, or Update Subscription type for selected threads (re: notification options).

7. Boredie

Thanks ysabel :)