• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Thread Subscriptions

Impact

V.I.P.
Is there a way to automatically subscribe to every thread you create? I don't want to subscribe to every thread I post in as that would annoy the fuck out of me but I would kinda like to have my threads pop up so I can see what replies i've got. Or is it something I have to do manually each time?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I haven't discovered how to do it automatically. So I just make sure I click on that subscription button before I hit Post for my OP. That's easier than doing it after you've made your OP (takes you more clicks and even to different windows).

Impact

V.I.P.
Oh sweet, I didn't realise there was a way to do it before posting the thread. I'll be sure to check that next time. Thanks Ysa