Thread Starter of the Month?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright, I like the member of the month idea but I want to add another award each month.

Thread Starter of the Month

The members who have posted the top plugged threads each month will be put into a poll at the end of each month. If you like a thread make sure to plug it.

I figure this will make some use of the plug system and will help reward somebody for making the best threads.

Ideas? Thoughts? Anger?

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
As of now I dont see much point in the plugging system.

When we had unlimited plugs I just plugged everything. Now I dont really care to use it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like this idea, but you shouldn't be relying on the plug system for this, just do like the member of the month, ask people who things created the best topics during the last month then we vote on a poll, easy as 1,2,3.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
most people don't use the plug system as of yet so he's probably trying to get people to use it, I'm impartial either way because both ways to do it would be good.

Then don't plug them. It's not sheer quantity, it's how many plugs your threads get. That seems like a good method to me.
I understand how the plug system works, what I said was...everyone will be starting useless threads in hopes of getting a plug on one of them.
Hope that cleared things up for you.