• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Thousands of guns seized

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Chesterfield County Sheriff Jay Brooks tells CBS affiliate WBTV that deputies seized more than 7,000 guns from the property near Pageland, and that he believes the vast majority were stolen. The guns filled up a tractor-trailer.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/pageland-south-carolina-thousands-of-guns-seized-from-home-warehouse/

They claim there is no evidence he ever sold any, just hoards them. Really don't understand the mind of a hoarder.

Thoughts?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
LOL! Fascist hoarded guns too in the movie "Brother 2" but sometimes he sold them. So maybe that dude sold guns too but nobody knows. I mean he had more than 7,000 guns so maybe he even had more than that before he got caught. Well if he wasnt selling them then yeah just a nutjob because nobody needs that many guns.

Unless its like gaming. I know some people have almost a thousand games and mostly havent even played them. But hey that totally does trump having 7,000 guns.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Its hard to believe he didn't sell any but hoarders are very possessive of the things they hoard.

I also wonder if he stole them all or bought stolen guns. One thing it proves its easy to get a weapon even if you can't buy one legally.