Thoughts on the Dallas game

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Vinsanity, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Vinsanity

Vinsanity Guest

We played a really good game today. In the first half we were dominating. We started off slow in the 3rd but we with stood Dallas' run. The refing in the 2nd half wasn't that good. I don't know how many times Bosh got hit on his way to teh basket and didn't get a call. Nowitzki got a couple of bad calls go his way. Dirk played great though. That was a very entertaining game that could have went either way and if the refing was better it would have went teh Raptors way.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I wasn't able to watch the first half for sure and maybe 3/4 of the 3rd. I knew Dallas was losing for a long while though. Plus, I had to do housework while trying to watch this game and the Bears/Seahawks game so my attention was split.

I'm glad Dallas won (duh). The only play I was really able to see was the last pass to Howard and the missed 3 a few plays before.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

We should of have this one no doubt, we came out firing in the first scoring 32 points in the first quarter alone, and we had the game in hand till the fourth quarter which we were out scored 26-19 which really hurt us.

To be honest I didn't expect the Raptors to have a win or be even close to have a victory, but seeing them dominate almost all game is very good to see, and it shows this team is improving.

Once again Bosh has another great game. 24 points and 15 rebounds.