• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Thoughts on Silent Magician...

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

Lately, I have been thinking about making a Silent Magician deck but in the past I have made a Silent Swordsman deck. I was very dissappointed with the results of the deck. But the main thing I'm asking is it really worth the trouble making that deck or just forget about it? Thanks for any advice.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
*looks up n thiks* no, no, no. that deck doesn't work. you get all happy for a moment and then bam. dead as dead can be. it's a waste of time. if any hting just make the deck and sell it. dont waste your time playing it.

R

Ragnarok General

Silent Magician is a good card, but not that good. My friend, sometimes, puts it in his regular Magician deck and it does ok, but then again sometimes I really mess it up. I think, it would be an awesome idea, but you need to know how to use them and how to construct a good deck.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
The problem with Silent Magician is you have to wait 4 (maybe its 8) turns, use Level Up or force them to draw and give them resources.

Then again it is deadly with support to take away their precious cards which is not so difficult. Bubble Crash and Heavy Slump will both help with that.

Yeah it makes for a more difficult deck to build but that's why I want to see a deck like that. I might try my hand at it but I know some one else can do it better.

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

I was going to post mine on the Deck boards but I can't right now. >_<

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Seriously why wont you people just stop already. The silents can be good but take away from to many of the staples. It's not worth your time unless you are caplable of not running the good stuff. And even at that it's still hard.

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

It doesn't hurt having people over look a deck that someone posted and HAVEN'T made it yet.