Thoughts on Kon

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Swiftstrike, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

So Kon was suppose to be kinda the plucky comic relieve for the series. The perverted stuffed animal who sometimes fills in Ichigo's lifeless body.

However as the show drags I find Kon more annoying than humorous of couse he was rarely seen in the Rukia arc so his role was downplayed. But as soon as the fillers started I found him annoying at best. Any others feel that either Kon is too 1-Dimensional than he was before or u think hes the same before the filler arc.

2. alot of people are crazy about him but i never really liked him, hes just annoying

3. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

ahah i love him. he has a great sense of humor and plus.. HIS A CUTE STUFFED ANIMAL =D no body can beat that!! lol

4. Kon is pretty hilarious. At first he was a bit annoying, but he grew on me after a while. He kills me when he gets all perverted and lunges at Rukia. lol That's just good fun. He's just one of the more successful comic reliefs.

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Eh i found Miroku from InuYasha is the better pervert character than Kon. and i dont like InuYasha as much as bleach.

Kon eh i personally think hes hasnt been funny at all of late.

6. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

meh. who cares about funny. as long as hes cute!! [​IMG]