Thoughts on Jim Cornette

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yesterday I was listening to a radio interview with Jim Cornette, and he was giving his thoughts on January 4th. He watched both shows, and he didn't like them one bit. He was bashing most of the storylines, and when I mean bashing I mean bashing.

With that being said, what are your thoughts on Jim Cornette?

2. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

He's a very smart dude when it comes to the wrestling business, so I give him his props in that regard.

Other than that, I can only really say that I find his voice very annoying, lol.

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

One of the smartest and most candid people in the business. Can you post the link to the interview? My sister and I have been hotly anticipating his thoughts on the 4th.

4. Babe_Ruth

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I just listened to that entire thing...

I am almost speechless...holy shit does that man hate TNA or what? Wow!

6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Merci mucho. I'm going to grab a cup and settle in for a listen.
    ------
    I was laughing so loudly after about twenty seconds that I couldn't hear him and had to pause the show. Jim Cornette, ahh, man.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  7. Babe_Ruth

He hates both TNA and WWE after listening to that crap, it made me laugh as well but for goodness sake, he's so bitter and he definitely has a grudge over those two companies.

8. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Cornette is DEAD right about TNA, though. That's what makes it stupid funny. I've never laughed so hard at anything, and I don't mean maybe. I literally worry at this point (and I've only been able to make it to 10:00 - "Fuck all of you! I hope you die!") that the people in the houses next door will hear me cracking up like this and wonder what's wrong with me. This is the most hilarious audio anything I've ever heard. I'm scrambling to get an mp3 copy secured.

9. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I disagree with him on that podcast. He's too brutal and rough on both TNA and WWE. While I do admit they both can do better I'm not going to lash out on both of them for bringing some legends back. He's making it appear that TNA was a 1/10 when - to me - it was at least a 7/10. He also expects too much from both promotions. It's like he wants some impossible scenario to take place before he is happy.

10. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Cornette is perfect for Ring of Honor. He's all about what happens in the ring and apparently doesn't care about characters, promos and all that other stuff.

I think he's completely overboard with his comments as well.