• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Thoughts on Jesse Neal?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I was interested in hearing the following about TNA wrestler Jesse Neal, one half of the tag team Ink, Inc.

(1) What do you think of Jesse Neal, in general? (in the ring, on the mic, etc.)

(2) Will his career go anywhere?

wooly

I am the woolrus
Even though Jesse Neal was pretty over with the iMPACT Zone crowd when he was splitting with Team 3D and they had that whole thing, i just see Jesse as someone that's born to be midcarder.

This tag setup with Shannon Moore is probably the best push i can see him having. They're a pretty good tag team and they might get their hands on the belts someday, but it's kind of unlikely with such strong teams ahead of them.

i don't see Jesse Neal as X-Division Championship material and... well, i would have said that i don't see him as TV Title material, but if "Gunner" can win it.....

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Even though Jesse Neal was pretty over with the iMPACT Zone crowd when he was splitting with Team 3D and they had that whole thing, i just see Jesse as someone that's born to be midcarder.

This tag setup with Shannon Moore is probably the best push i can see him having. They're a pretty good tag team and they might get their hands on the belts someday, but it's kind of unlikely with such strong teams ahead of them.

i don't see Jesse Neal as X-Division Championship material and... well, i would have said that i don't see him as TV Title material, but if "Gunner" can win it.....
I kind of see him as the same way, born to be a midcarder.

I definitely like Ink, Inc., and I'm wondering that if Jesse embraces Shannon's heel antics it will be good for his career - maybe he'd make a more convincing heel?

I could definitely see him with the TV title, but down the road.

The thing about Neal that intrigues me is that I feel like he has a ton of room for growth...he does well with his non-verbals, and I think that his wrestling ability has been improving by small steps along the way. He's a guy that I'm interested in seeing develop over time.

He seems to be one of those wrestlers with a genuinely good personality and respect/love for the business, from what I understand. That leaves the door open for a lot of learning from a lot of people that TNA has in their locker room right now.