Thoughts on Gail Kim

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I think that after we saw Melina come back on RAW last night (and bust out a frickin sick move in the process) and also the debut of Milena Rucka (sp) that we'll see Gail Kim debut on Smackdown eventually. RAW has enough Divas right now.

I also think this is the better move for Gail since RAW was so crowded.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Maybe a eight woman tag match on SmackDown between Maryse, Nattie, Victoria and Gail Kim against McCool, Maria and The Bella Twins? I'm thinking that might be interesting... Or, at least have Maryse partner up with Gail Kim before letting her go completely solo on her own.

3. Millz

Not saying that's not a good match you came up with but I think Gail Kim is going to be a face when she debuts and those are all heels she's with. I do wonder how they'll re-introduce her though.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Ahhh, she must be a heel! I remember her "Matrix"-like theme from before. It reminds me of Maryse. That's why I suggested that both of them should team up. Speaking of that, picture this:

o-- The Heartbreakers - Nattie and Victoria
    o-- The Bella Twins
    o-- McCool and Maria
    o-- Maryse and Gail Kim

If WWE ever decided to create a new title, it should be the Women's Tag Team Championship. From what I've seen from The Bella Twins and The Heartbreakers I really like it when the women team up.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
  5. Millz

I get the feeling that McCool is going to turn heel...or at least I did for awhile and have a well fledged feud with Maria who she thinks is stealing the spotlight.

Gail Kim is a forgetten entity in the WWE world...she's more remembered for being a superface on TNA. That's my opinion, of course.

But like I said in another thread the amount of women on WWE programming is forcing them to consider tag titles for the girls. But then they should get rid of the Divas title if they do...that's too much.