• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 3 thoughts about the teaser trailer

Wrecked

Registered Member
i'm a huge fan of the RE series. i just love zombies, can't get enough. but only the mindless, brain hungry zombies that you see in the RE series. i don't like zombies that can think for themselves or have the ability to run.

the game looks beautiful, and topped RE4's graphics. the setting isn't to my liking, but i heard that that area of the game is just a small part. and then they show a bunch of "zombie" shadows running and i'm hoping that the running is just in extremely small bursts, but i doubt that. i really hope they don't let zombies run for long distances cause they're straying away from the classic zombie that they created and featured in their games [ except for RE4 ].

runners or not, i'm still going to buy the game when it's released, but i'll be disappointed if they did add them.

link to the trailer [ X05 ]:
http://gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2036

[ note: RE 5 is also going to be on the Xbox 360 ]

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't really care for zombies too much. Sorry for going off topic a little bit, but have you seen the movie 28 Days Later? I thought it was pretty good.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
I didnt see too much from the trailer since it all is prerendered not in game play. I thought it was cool with the runners and did start to give me a since of urgency, but why Leon would not be the main character is baffeling. I loved the story of Re4 and i thought that it was to continue with Ada Wong and all of that jazz.

I will be dissapointed if it does not make it to the Revolution, but maybe I can win me a 360 to play RE5 on :)

Wrecked

Registered Member
Buckeye101 said:
but have you seen the movie 28 Days Later? I thought it was pretty good.
no but i heard it was good. are there zombies in it?

the last zombie movie i saw was the new one from Ramono, Land of the Dead, and it was horrid. the best part about that movie was the make-up.

my fav zombie movie by far is Shaun of the Dead. the zombies portrayed in that movie is to the dot of what a zombie should be and act.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yeah, there are zombies in it, and since you like zombies so much I highly recommend you see it.

unrealphantasy3

Registered Member
the RE5 trailer was kickass and I personally think that faster, smarter enemies are going to add even more thrills to the game. Who do you think the man in the trailer was?