Thoughts About Mr.Kennedy

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by GregMcJenkins, May 20, 2008.

1. GregMcJenkins

GregMcJenkins Registered Member

Well, I used to dislike Mr.Kennedy but after watching him defeat William Regal last night on Raw and remembering his other recent matches , I'm starting to think that he's not so bad. I would like to know some of your thoughts about Mr. Kennedy.

Unity, viLky and Babe_Ruth like this.

2. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

I think he's a doucshe bag, personally. :lol:

Unity likes this.
  3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

If Mr.Kennedy is a face that I DO NOT ENJOY HIM. He is a wonderful heel that preforms well. I can even see him as championship material someday... someday on SmackDown!

Him repeating his name is getting a little repetitive, though.

Unity and Babe_Ruth like this.
  4. Jakey-D

Jakey-D Registered Member

Kennedy is the future of the WWE. Word is that the WWE are aware of that and he was due a huge push for the title before he got injured a while back.

He'll turn out to be one of the biggest names in the business.

Unity likes this.
  5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am a big fan of Mr Kennedy, I think he's the next big thing, he can wrestle, he's great on the microphone.

The WWE tried to give him a push when he won Money in the Bank, but then he failed a drug test and they kind of gave up on his push, but since he's come back from his injury, I believe the WWE will give another shot.

Give him a couple of years and I believe he's going to be a champion. He's very talented and soon he'll be one of the main guys on the WWE.

viLky likes this.
  6. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

I've tried very hard to give Kennedy a chance but I just dont like the guy. He's not that good in the ring in my opinion. He's getting better, but he's not there yet.

I thought last night's match with Regal was one of his best ever...that's not saying much. I think he'lll get better, however, and will eventually become a big time player in WWE.

Unity, viLky and Babe_Ruth like this.
  7. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

I think Kennedy's great as a face - the fans have always been naturally drawn to him and his mic skills. I think time will only make this heel/face transition even better as he does more programs. I'd love to see him with an IC title run now.

I think a lot of people forget some of his better matches and dwell on some of the bad ones he's had in the past. He's a quality in-ring performer and will only get better - remember that he hasn't been around for too long and that some wrestlers need the time to become polished (i.e. Matt Hardy) to get ready for the bigger programs and title runs.

I love his new finisher, but I think that he needs to improve its execution and speed.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I also think its going to take him time to polish his skills, that's why I give him a couple of years till he becomes big in the WWE. Right now he's still learning the ropes. If this guy is commited and can stay out of trouble then I see a bright future for him.

9. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Kennedy's move is better because its quicker but its the same move that Shelton Benjamin uses and some wrestlers have used in the past. I wish he had something more unique but what's ya gonna do.

10. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

I think there's enough of a variation between Shelton's version and Mr. Kennedy's version of the move. Shelton starts with a huge leap, where KK keeps it grounded.