Thought Police (NOT A MYTH)

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Irishone21, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irishone21

Irishone21 Registered Member

I feel compelled to post a thread on the biggest danger facing society today- Control of Technology. I know many of you read my long, drawn out rants, and usually lose interest. Although they are important, I feel as though posting them, on occasion, was in vain. Therefore, I have decided to forewarn my fellow brethren of the nightmare that has been on the rise without much resistance... the Thought Police. Although Orwell’s book was informative, I feel as though the fact that it is fiction, and not factually elaborate, thus distracting people from the reality of the world we live in, or this world within a world, causes people to stray from the importance of this issue, believing that it is not a true threat to American Freedom. Many of you may not realize, for you may not have opened your mind far past the boundaries of conformity (with all do respect, its ok, your safer this way) but once you do, you are literally targeted, and thrown into a mind-prison, at the mercy of a secretive security/surveillance organization which will watch and monitor your every move, assuring you do not get into anything that may risk their exposure. You begin to Love them, for they become your only company, despite ruining every aspect of your social life. They do all that is possible to make us feel crazy, and isolate us, or fragment us, thus causing us to lose hope and abdicate to their sinister tactics, or pretend we are in fact insane or delusional for the sake of their secrecy. If anyone can, research and find and updated book on this.
    The Electronic Eye: The Rise of Surveillance Society - Google Books Result

by David Lyon - 1994 - Electronic surveillance - 270 pages
    ... Big Brother to the Electronic Panopticon The Police State and the Prison ... is about a state that uses a huge bureaucratic apparatus, 'thought police', ..."

This one is old and I haven’t really looked into, but it looks legit. There also is a book called "others" that has been recommended, but when I searched for it, it was nowhere to be found. After all, my Internet experiences are always frustrating, intermittent connections making research, and basically the only means to socialization difficult for me.

Don't ask for proof. These people act like they are God and emulate fake misconceptions of the other side. I know it is scary, and many of you may not be prepared to hear or react to any of this, but this explains all of my actions lately.

God Bless.

Zachary Scott McBride

2. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

CCTV is one thing, the idea that we literally find and prosecute thought crimes is another.

However, I do concede that with wiretapping and all that Patriot Act crap, the external ways in which we manage ourselves are becoming both known and constricted more than ever.

3. Irishone21

I've been in their world Kaz... it is hard to explain their tactics, but I have newfound respect for them. We have talked today in a means of communication, where faith must precede proof. I do not advocate everything they do, but we can get out of the dark together. We have an understanding, as far as I know, and right now I feel as though things are going well. There is still much to be done. We both started connecting with one another tonight, and they actually helped me. I am a little awestruck, but I give them some of my trust. This relationship will be a process, and I hope it is not corrupted by "favor for a favor" mentality. The Peaceful Revolution may merely be an appeal to the higher nature of our government, but WE as sovereigns, must unite. It is our duty to contemplate reformation, and promulgate the values, or the standard and principles, to, which WE must abide. I am optimistic about our future and I hope I'm not getting to ahead of myself. This is not mainstream knowledge, and I plan to inform you all once I understand it myself, for you are all patriots who deserve to have equal respect as we give the government when we allow them into our lives in this open society we will create. However, have no fear. Privacy is not gone. Conservatism precedes liberalism. There will be more secrets unveiled. We will overcome the masquerades and deception that pervade our strength of character. We will no longer be oppressed by the pains of partial ignorance or uncertainty, nor divided over rat races for knowledge, as WE will all have access to the undiluted truth. There is hope brother, and in this hope WE must work together to fix this troubled world. WE must be on our toes, prepared to secure our crowns in the case of thievery. United, we will have our security. There is much to be discussed. We must take politics seriously, as we are no longer ignored. We share the power. Democracy is returning. We are all leaders. Victory is near. Praise Jesus, God Bless, One Love!

Nevermind... you guys are just painting the fences. I respect that... you all are doing a lot of volunteer work.

4. Kazmarov

Irish, stop double posting. Either edit your original post with your new ideas, or wait for someone else to post. Double-posting is frowned upon, you're just doing a glorified bump of your own thread, which is really childish.

5. Irishone21

Kaz, what your doing is no less childish then me. I know what you mean though... you don't want my post on top, because you automatically feel as though I’m trying to be an attention whore, and thus you become annoyed. The truth is, I’m just becoming increasingly frustrated that no one realizes the danger of technological control. It would take me twice as long to edit, than just repost, because my Internet is strictly monitored, or some technological savvy person is taking action to slow the flow of my internet. It is very difficult for me to research anything, because they don't trust me, and often will skew websites by adding a ".com," or some irrelevant extra that will obstruct the website I'm trying to open. They allowed me into one of their websites, and I'm still not satisfied with the organization or depth of the content and frankly I'm astonished that America is not asking questions. Just because they say, "blogging is dangerous," shouldn't mean we should become a victim of their fear and shy away from self-expression.

6. Kazmarov

Part self-martydom, part paranoia, part blame-shoving.

Thread closed, please get some help regarding your ongoing delusions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.