• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Those Who Hunt Elves

Malificus

Likes snow
I just watched the first six episodes lat night, and I like it. It feels alot like Martian Successor Nadesco (which is in no way a bad thing), especially with the opening. The asic Idea is that three poeple are stuck in a different world, and the spell to return them messed up, and got split in to five peices, which are on the bodies of Five elves somewhere in the world. Of course, the three people have no choice but to find and strip every elf they can in search of the spell to return them home. So far, I like this series a lot. I'll have to watch it some more.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I have never seen this one. How many episodes are there in total? I will see if I can find this anime.:)

Malificus

Likes snow
It's 24 episodes long (with two 12 episode seasons) You can get the thin pack with everything for about $30 at best buy I think.