Movies Thor

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I just seen an extended trailer of Thor, it looks pretty good. I'm still skeptical on this movie. I'll wait till I see more trailers to give a better judgement. I just have a feeling it's going to be like "Clash of Titans" What I mean by that is, I was really looking forward to the movie, but it was a huge let down. I'm not saying its going to be the same type of film.

Here's the trailer.

Chris Hemsworth News - The New, Extended 'Thor' Trailer Is Here (VIDEO) - Celebuzz

2. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

I've always been a fan of Thor so, I hope the film will be a success; a true reflection of the super hero represented in the comic book resulting in huge support at the theaters.

3. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Eh, definitely a pass from me.

4. JodieB

JodieB Registered Member

i like the look of it, it looks like it got a great feel to it

5. Gavik

Gavik Registered Member

Invalid video ID on the trailer?

6. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

WOW. What a break in posts! Thought you guys might like this...

Thor trailers and video clips on Yahoo! Movies

The official first teaser trailer for the film, set to appear in front of Tron Legacy!

Thoughts?

I WILL BE SEEING IT. It looks spectacular!

7. twilitezone911

twilitezone911 Registered Member

" thor " is hard to sell to the audience, if you read marvel , first issue of introduction of thor, the storyline is pretty bad and stupid ! the movie trailer looks fair ! i think it too early for it to be release, in march would be better, the trailer would burn out the audience, before may ! anthony hopkins is perfect for " odin ", natalie portman should be good as "jane froster " , the actor is playing " thor ", i don't known him, it will go against "marvel ", because hopkins and portman are major stars that will sell the movie only ! i think the best actor for his age and looks charles heinnan played jackson " jake " teller on " sons of anarchy ", he looks better and he acts to convinces you he is thor ! remember, marvel only introduce thor this coming summer, so they can put him in 2012's the avengers ! other words, movie can be flop, as well, a success!

8. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

I agree, but it won't flop. Of all of the Marvel comics, it has the most hardcore cult following. The story may be somewhat ridiculous, but so can anything else be in the Marvel Universe!

9. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I am moderately intrigued by Thor. I doubt it is going to be anything amazing, but it will probably be a fun movie to watch. I doubt I'll see it in theatres, but I'll probably catch it at some point.

10. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I saw the previews for this and it looks really good. I don't think it will do fantastic at the box office mainly because there probably won't be too much interest beyond comic fans but I am looking forward to seeing it.