Thongue pierthing

FleshCouture

Registered Member
LOL

I don't think women should do it. I stay clear of girls who have their tongue pierced, for obvious reasons. So...yeah, I don't think it's something women should do anymore.

Wade8813

Registered Member
There are lots of reasons I wouldn't even consider it, because of the risk of infection, the chipped teeth, and the fact that it seems completely pointless.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
So if you read the article, it basically says, "Infections can get into your bloodstream . . . oh yeah, did you know that you can get an infection from a bad piercing?" Hardly interesting if you ask me.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I've never understood why anyone would want to pierce their tongue or genitalia. I've said it once and I'll say it again. Piercings freak me the fuuuuck out.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Piercings aren't all bad. If anything, the ones that really confuse me are clit, nipple, and penile ones. I just don't get why you would want a hole through one of those areas.

Puck

Registered Member
Piercings aren't all bad. If anything, the ones that really confuse me are clit, nipple, and penile ones. I just don't get why you would want a hole through one of those areas.

THIS.
I never understood that either. I like piercings, in general, but it just seems unnatural and painful without any kind gain to get those things done.