Thongue pierthing

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by DinoFlintstone, Oct 17, 2009.

1. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

2. FleshCouture

FleshCouture Registered Member

LOL

I don't think women should do it. I stay clear of girls who have their tongue pierced, for obvious reasons. So...yeah, I don't think it's something women should do anymore.

3. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

I've heard of couples being locked together when mouth/lip piercings get caught together.

[​IMG]

4. FleshCouture

FleshCouture Registered Member

That must really hurt.

And [email protected] picture.

5. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

There are lots of reasons I wouldn't even consider it, because of the risk of infection, the chipped teeth, and the fact that it seems completely pointless.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

So if you read the article, it basically says, "Infections can get into your bloodstream . . . oh yeah, did you know that you can get an infection from a bad piercing?" Hardly interesting if you ask me.

7. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

ew. i'd never do that. i'm not into piercing .... especially when it comes to having it on your tongue.

8. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I've never understood why anyone would want to pierce their tongue or genitalia. I've said it once and I'll say it again. Piercings freak me the fuuuuck out.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Piercings aren't all bad. If anything, the ones that really confuse me are clit, nipple, and penile ones. I just don't get why you would want a hole through one of those areas.

10. Puck

Puck Registered Member

THIS.
    I never understood that either. I like piercings, in general, but it just seems unnatural and painful without any kind gain to get those things done.