• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

This was fun...

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi and good afternoon all. Today was a beautiful day so we poped off to the Golden car show. I thought that you might enjoy seeing some of the cars.
So here they are.

Last edited:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Here are more....................................................................

Last edited:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
and more...........................................................................................

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Wow .I love car shows . And from the pics here I would have been trying to Buy not just look ..They had some great looking cars there night.

Nanner

Registered Member
You've got the hubby wetting himself here.

ahhh sure nobody wants to buy a corvette?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Nanner said:
ahhh sure nobody wants to buy a corvette?
Oh I would love to, but I can't drive anymore :( and it's no fun to have a cool car when you can't drive it...

Hi all I'm glad to see that you are enjoying the cars as much as we did.
So here are a few more.

Last edited:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi it's me again here are the last of the pics of the cars...........

Last edited:

mart1

Registered Member
Whoaaa..... That 57 is my dream car !!! We have a 55 Chevy & a 60 Caddy !! The Caddy hasn`t been restored but the 55 has !! Love the pics... Thanks !!

helpisontheway

Registered Member
I'm a Charger fan myself... my dad had a 67 Charger in White... it wasn't a vinyl top I know that much and a 1963 Meteor... When he first came to Canada he worked part time in the Meteor plant here in Hamilton and was given one when he left to work in law as a gift, it was Sky Blue.

I loved those cars growing up... i'm a bit of a tom boy when it comes to cars...
I even race street import cars... but on a track... no city drag races... I hate those people...

My dream car in regards to classics is a 1960 POST-WAR Jaguar XK150 convertable coupe... DREAM ON TANIA!!!! LOL