• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

This too funny you all gotta see this........

TGirl

Registered Member
yes that is funny...there is already a thread on this auction...so I am gunna shut this one down...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh wait I can't I am not a mod...I just live here is all hahahahahah

no really there is already a thread on this auction...was so funny...I think one of the best yet....

TGirl

Registered Member
ok I will tell you but you can not tell no one else...cuz they might think I am a freak.....I stole it from Dorianart.com now becareful if you go looking there....dorian is freaky...lol

nani1987

Registered Member
tgirl you posted it here, everyone will see it............lol but it is cool........ maybe i will paint my own and put it as my own... did you all know dragon got a auction site of his own.......... auctionmart. net free to post it is new we should all help him out and support him on this............. hey you knew know.
I told him to put a prweb release out.............on what you think