• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

This thread is different

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Can you tell how?

No, I'm spoofing. It's sugar water, like the rest. Hey, have you ever tasted rock candy? You can MacGyver your own from pure granulated sugar with a pencil and a piece of string. But get your parent or guardian's permission first! I wouldn't want him or her coming to me and saying, "Chef Dogbottom! My son or daughter MacGyvered rock candy from pure granulated sugar using a pencil and a piece of string without my permission!" That would make me sad, and possibly sued. Do you know what else makes me sad? (What, Chef Dogbottom?) The fact that I find it easiest to write between the hours of late and breakfast. It shouldn't happen to a dog...bottom! Arr-arr-arrooo!!

Last edited: