This summer...

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Hanzo_Hattori, May 24, 2008.

1. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

This summer I'm thinking of getting a rowing machine and training for an hour each day. I know i am missing something thought, any tips?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Swiftstrike likes this.

2. padd

padd Registered Member

unless thats a gimmick it looks pretty good if it covers all those muscle areas + the heart. Although i've never tried it so i cant say much. Personally the back has been the toughest muscle for me to strengthen.. so i don't see a problem with that... if it works

3. Hanzo_Hattori

[email protected] been on a rowing machine before and my arms felt better after i tried it :D

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Go for it then.

If I had the money, I'd buy a Bowflex though. They're the real deal, I've used one before. Now if they didn't cost $1000 bucks . . .

5. Hanzo_Hattori

The rowing machine I'm after is like €299. :3 , can't wait for summer :D

6. padd

padd Registered Member

the thing i hate about bowflex is the fact that how they promote to you

"4 workouts of 20 minutes a day each week"

20 minutes a day..? thats not a workout thats a walk in the park!

7. Hanzo_Hattori

Sooo my plan is

Everyday of summer take an hour of that rowing machine and spend the rest of the day what ever way Id like and then maybe later use it again

8. TimmehD

TimmehD Registered Member

They target people who've got shit to do other than sweat, why do you think the price tag is so high?

9. spike2937

spike2937 Registered Member

Yeh, rowing machines are a really good way to exercise a lot of parts at once

10. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Are you kidding me, you can get in a very good workout in 20 minutes if you have any clue what you are doing, but it's incredibly painful and by the end you will not be able to go for any longer even if you wanted to, I have done these a few times they just make you want to die.

But usually 20 minute workouts are not very good.