• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

This one will be HUGE!

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
Check this out this is my biggest and best idea so far and I have people (including celebs) coming out of the woodwork to help out MuHAhaHA.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5621308709

Let me know what ya think and I may let you know the band that will be playing :)

B "THP" M

doubles2004

Registered Member
Wow I would say Its going to be big. Good Luck Im watching for ya

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
Well so far we pretty much have suicidal tendancies tied down to play and a certain ex-boyfriend of Pamala Anderson as well and the auction still has days to go.

B "THP" M

Nanner

Registered Member
Cool! Looks great to me! Pulling for you that this one hits BIG!

I see our leader has gotten in the high bid (as of now anyway :lol: )

P.A. x boyfriend....gee that could be lots of guys :) Since you didn't say hubby it's not Tommy Lee......if it's who I think it is I saw him as an opening act for Aerosmith once. Didn't expect to enjoy it but he was fun and we had a great time. Have heard of ST but no clue about them.....

GOOD LUCK! I'm watching!

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
Can we tell the pulse isnt as buggered as before because with 17+ watchers I made the pulse for advertising op's

hehehe

wierd section here i come and then overall

P.S. update Ron Jeremy may become involved in the auction as well

B"THP"M

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Looks like this is off to a great start Pin....hope it goes really big for ya!!

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
Prweb Press release goes out tomorrow and I have mailed every know talk show as well.

A friend is posting in everyt chat group he can find for the next 10 days as well.

no sleep for 9 more days

B "THP" M

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
Well because of this auction i just was called by Fear Factor to appear on the show

What can they throw at me that could possibly scare me?

PIG SNOT? YuMmY!
Pain? LOLOLOLOL
Live bugs? Dessert anyone?

B "THP" M