This might be fun??? v Your childhood crushes / idols

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by storm_ina_C_cup, Feb 28, 2010.

1. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

:love: Who were your childhood crushes / idols??? :love:​

I had lots of them!:D:-​

Michael Hutchence, lead singer of INXS:
    [​IMG]

Billy Idol:
    [​IMG]

John Taylor, bass guitarist for Duran Duran:
    [​IMG]

Johnny Depp:
    [​IMG]

Tom Selleck:
    [​IMG]

Shaun Cassidy:
    [​IMG]

Doug Flutie, Boston College football player:
    [​IMG]

Linda Carter, a.k.a. Wonderwoman:
    [​IMG]

...Think that's it...:shifteyes:​

Last edited: Feb 28, 2010

2. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

Crushes: When I was really little (like eight years old), I loved New Kids on the Block. Haha. And I guess I've had a crush on Trent Reznor since I was about 12. Since around the same time (12 years old), I've had a big crush on Paul Rudd.

Role Models: The only one I can think of is from when I was about 15 or so. I was really into Marilyn Manson. I liked his music and also his views when he was interviewed.

3. WarSoul

WarSoul Registered Member

Crushes. .. hmm... I have this childhood friend that even now is with me.. And literally with me @ home. We live in the same house and such. We sleep in the same bed like a normal parents would do but we never talk about what we feel about each other which sucks very hard on both of us.

Anyways.. We were friends since kinder and we grew up together. I kinda grew an affection towards her and all that kind of cheesy $#!+.

My Role model eh... hmm lesee... Hmm.. I dont have someone to look up to except my parents. They is like: "Thaz Bad 4 u mah boi!" and "Wuz 4 dinna mah boi!" Hell, we even get along well when it comes to computer games.

My Dad plays Starcraft when theres no work day for him and my Mom watches Anime.. Damn it.. I have a weird life..

4. storm_ina_C_cup

haha, Are you a M.A.sshole, too?
    ...I was born and raised in MA and I have to admit, NKOTB got no love from me!:lol:
    ...Mark Wahlberg (after NKOTB) on the other hand, did...and still does.:naughty:

I'm a big fan of the old NIN stuff. . .haven't heard anything lately but then again I haven't really been listening to the radio all that often. . .Musically, I'm kinda' *stuck* in the 70's, 80's and 90's.:embarassed::bow:

5. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

What's an M.A.sshole?

And Mark Wahlberg wasn't in NKOTB. His older brother Donnie was. Yes, I still know them all by heart. Haha.

6. storm_ina_C_cup

Masshole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lulz, That's right!. . .I forgot it was Donnie and not Mark.:embarassed:
    ...See, you can definitely tell I was not a NKOTB fan!:lol:

Did you go to any of their concerts?

7. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Hmm as far as i can remember, crushes:

Geena Davis
    [​IMG]

"Sunny" AKA Tammy Lynn Sytch
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Shania Twain
    [​IMG]

Idols:

Elvis Presley
    [​IMG]

David Seaman (better than a picture! :D)
    YouTube - Seaman save

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Tom Sellick, that's hilarious.

For me it has to be Kelly from Saved by the Bell, I always had a thing for her. Till this day she's my number one girl.

For idols, mostly sports figures like Wayne Gretzky and Michael Jordan.

9. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I was never really the type to have celebrity crushes or idols, but I do remember one, who was.. Jesse Bradford :lol: so random. As for an idol, we'll go with Ginger from the Spice Girls. I thought she was pretty awesome.

10. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

In the 70s I was all about Scott Baio. When he and Kristy MacNichol were on The Love Boat it was the highlight of my year. I also loved Shaun Cassidy.

In the 80s I loved one of the Taylors from Duran Duran, can't remember which one now, musta been John. I also loved Sting