• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

This makes me weep for humanity

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
YouTube - ‪Bieber After the Dentist‬‏

It's Justin Beiber trying to be funny... keyword here is "trying." I feel like punching him in the thraot... repeatedly! This monstrosity made me wanna block my ears with some shit, then eat a shit and then take a shit. In other words, this video is shit!

Impact

V.I.P.
Someone should make her a thread dedicated to it instead of her spamming RTT

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Aww, I wish I had a show where I could just sit around and bitch all day, but to be on TV I have to be a weight that's unattainable. You guys are reminding me of my broken dreams.

Also, you can't spam RTT, Whoren. That's an oxymoron.

Impact

V.I.P.
Sure you can Slam...apparently you weren't around to see Chaos and Alisa spam it with their flirting, or the random lyrics

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I had a chance to read them tho while I was reading through the RTT from beginning to end... also I read their Open Letters in the OLT. Some of them were so sweet that I got cavities. They made me wanna sharf all over the place.

On a side note, I love how some people think I'm a vet even thought I haven't even been here a year yet.

laserlight

Registered Member
That video was really stoopid and i dont get why they wanted him to do that. Epic superstars should never have to do stuff like that cuz they could be using that time to make more awesome music videos! =D