This Made Me Cry

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Julie, May 28, 2005.

1. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Last edited: May 28, 2005

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

How sad.Im watching.Gotta help this one

3. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Yeah when I saw this my mind just fast-forwarded a few years & I couldn't help but picture going thru this with my daughter. Did you read the part about how she was diagnosed at age 4? I think that would be even harder, being healthy the first few years & then suddenly this happens.

4. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Yea I did .It's sad to know or even hear about something like this with a child.

5. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

This is so sad. What a sweet little girl.
    It was dejavu for me looking at the photos of the little girl.
    The picture of her with all the lesions on her face and legs looks just the way Rick used to look with his skin problems.
    I feel what she is going through and I just hope all works out for that little girl.

6. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Rick is your husband, right? Oh, I'm sorry to hear he had to go thru that.

7. ty2d2

ty2d2 Registered Member

This is very very sad. Will she get to grow up? Why does this happen?

8. Mina

Mina Registered Member

This is sooo sad!! I will be buying some in Quillan's name when my husband gets paid

9. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Well from what I read on the auction, it's a rare disease that affects the white blood cells. I didn't see an explanation to why this happens. And from what I read, it doesn't look like there's anymore they can do for her. It said the hospital sent her home. It just breaks my heart to see things like this.

10. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

wow- that's horrible. I can't imagine and I just hope I or anyone else ever goes through this.
    God can turn this around and restore her health. I pray that He does.