• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

This just ain't good. Brother in hospital, not expected to make it.

V

VulgarisPrime

Well, gang, this isn't good. My brother, who is usually in the hospital, is back in. This time, they don't think he's making it back out. I'm hopefully going home to see him before anything else goes wrong.

This is just not good. This seems to be yet another example of life coming around to bite a man in the ass when he's done nothing wrong.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Sorry to hear that dude, what's wrong with him? I'll keep him in my thoughts today.

V

VulgarisPrime

He has heart problems. He's been in the hospital a lot as of late, and even had surgery for it, but it doesn't seem to mean much now.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
:(

Well, I don't know if there's much I can say to you other than I hope for the best. Stay strong for him, it's the best you can do.

merob

Boom!
I'm sorry to hear. I hope things work out.

I

IntheNet

VulgarisPrime said:
Well, gang, this isn't good. My brother, who is usually in the hospital, is back in. This time, they don't think he's making it back out.
I'll pray for you both. God bless...

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
If he's not going to make it, then make it the best visit possible for him.

V

VulgarisPrime

I'm sad to say it's too late. My brother has gone.

I do wish I had been there, but... well, one cannot do much when one has no time.

Blur

iPimp
That is so hard to even fathom...losing a brother like that...all i can say is keep your head up, and dont let it eat you away. Mourn though, dont be hard and unsensative to it. But dont let it take over your life. But again im real sorry.