• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

This is yours, you take care of it.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is not likely to happen but lets face it people cheat and with cheating sometimes comes a baby. Usually by accident and sometimes because they wanted to get pregnant to hang on to the person they were seeing so they poke holes in the condom.

Lets say you have been married for years and a woman comes knocking on your door with a baby in her arms. When you answer the door she informs you that the baby is your husbands. She tells you that he can take care of it. What do you do? How would you handle this? Would you get mad or get a divorce?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
If I was with someone that got pregnant by cheating and the child wasn't mine they would both be out of my life. I would never, ever put up with that level of betrayal in my life.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I would kick them to the curb. I have never tolerated cheating, and don't plan on tolerating it in the future. The level of disrespect in cheating is just a deal breaker for me.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
This is not likely to happen but lets face it people cheat and with cheating sometimes comes a baby. Usually by accident and sometimes because they wanted to get pregnant to hang on to the person they were seeing so they poke holes in the condom.
In that specific case? Straight to the courtroom. Women who try the anchor baby tactic are just as disgusting as men who beat their partners. Imagine how much someone like that actually cares for a child if they're going to flail them around like some sort of weapon.

Lets say you have been married for years and a woman comes knocking on your door with a baby in her arms. When you answer the door she informs you that the baby is your husbands. She tells you that he can take care of it. What do you do? How would you handle this? Would you get mad or get a divorce?
I have a husband? :lol:

This is when I politely say, "Actually, YOU can take care of it, here's my lawyer's number, good bye" and close the door. I would definitely seek out the truth. If it occurred during our relationship then yes, there would be serious problems and I would expect any woman going through the same thing to react accordingly. Get the facts, then react.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I've always made it pretty clear in any relationship I've been in that cheating is the one act I will not tolerate, not even once. If my hypothetical husband had an affair and a baby was brought to my doorstep that was his, I would divorce him. It sounds harsh, but there is just no other solution for me, and like I said, I am extremely transparent about this to everyone. Cheat, and you're out. No second chances.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.

Actually my husband AND this lady can BOTH take care of the baby (since that the baby is not only my husband's).
In the meantime, I can prepare the divorce procedures while they both figure out how to take care of the baby.

I wouldn't care about the baby, the mistress and my cheating-husband.