This is what you get when you're bored in exams..

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
On Friday I had exams and I finished tad early, about 20 minutes or so, I didn't have anything to do, and I was really bored and a question popped to my head.

"Do you look both ways when crossing a one way street?"

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I do lol, may sounds stupid, but I like to make sure there is nothing coming the other way. It is also a habit with me for crossing any road.

Bjarki

Registered Member
I do lol, may sounds stupid, but I like to make sure there is nothing coming the other way. It is also a habit with me for crossing any road.
sounds like a healthy thing to do.. cars ignoring a one way street is way too common to take the risk :stare:

I probably wouldn't even acknowledge it was a one-way street, I tend to walk around in a daze :stare: And do things like look when I'm crossing roads automatically so yeah I'm sure I would, better to be safe than sorry and it does no harm :p

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Yes, out of habit plus you'll never know if a car was going the other way or backing up.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I check both ways before crossing, I check traffic going both directions. Is it really worth getting hit by a car because you're too lazy to look both ways?

wolfheart

Registered Member
Yeah i look both ways,i do a lot of work in the city,and in my own previous,rather painful experience people on bikes,specially those making deliveries will not hesitate to go down a one way street the wrong way if it can save them five minutes.
A mountian or racing bike hitting you full on bloody hurts!.

LadyPinky

scientia potestas est
I always look both ways before crossing the street. Even more so when I'm walking on campus, no nobody obeys the pedestrian crossing there.