• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

This is touching...

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I came home today from work to find my McCain/Palin sign bent and smashed into the ground. I'm touched that an Obama supporter feels this strongly about him that he has to go an destroy my sign :shake: It really speaks volumes about his supporters.

I don't like Obama, but I would never destroy an Obama sign.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Speaking of touching. I was driving down one of our main commercial streets here in town and we counted 27 McCain/Palin signs in front of businesses and only 4 Obama Signs the whole trip.

I found that kinda cool considering even though theres next to no chance California will go McCains way, he still has obvious support my community.

padd

Registered Member
Maybe kids who had nothing better to do broke your sign. Nothing too liberal. Once I woke up, went outside and saw my car's 2 front windows were shattered, I couldn't do anything about it because I was sound asleep when it happened.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Maybe kids who had nothing better to do broke your sign. Nothing too liberal. Once I woke up, went outside and saw my car's 2 front windows were shattered, I couldn't do anything about it because I was sound asleep when it happened.
You'd be surprised to find out how long I can stay awake... :lol:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm sure every single McCain supporter is classy and would never destroy a sign.

Iris

rainbow 11!
And who says it's an Obama supporter? It could just be someone who really hates McCain, or doesn't like either but just feels like being a dick.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Put another one up and set up a video camera. Catch the perpetrators and let them get fined for it.

I'd be pretty annoyed though. That's pretty retarded to trash ANYTHING that somebody else owns.

viLky

ykLiv
Maybe it's a guy who hates signs?

Like padd said, it's probably kids just doing random trashing of objects.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wouldn't be so fast to just assume that random kids are destroying political signs in the most intense election of our lifetime so far... While there's no way to be 100% certain, I think it's reasonably safe to say the attacks were due to his political views.

padd

Registered Member
come on now, I remeber a couple of years ago my friend drew the devils face on a politcal sign, and he didn't even vote. lmao

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Bathroom Wall 3
icegoat63 Bathroom Wall 5
Bandit Video Games 3