This Is The Internet!

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by EndWinterRomance, Sep 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

people need to stop getting so pissed off over stupid ass shit and stop hating people on here. It is getting seriously out of hand and all this shit talking and baby shit needs to stop. neg away but dont report people for having opinions on shit you ask opinions about. if you ask what i think is evil and i say backstabbers and cry babies.... that is my answer. it is not directed at you it is what i think is evil.

look i know people dislike other people on here but does that mean anything in day to day life? no. cant we all just do what we came here to do and that is ask questions and get responses. even if we dont like the response we asked the question so we'll get it.

this is not directed at anyone in particular i'm just tired of having to "pretend" i support everything everyone says just so i dont get banned for having my own opinion. we all have different opinions and they should all be respected. i know in the past i may have come across harsh towards others but if your opinions are different then mine, good for you. but just because i disagree is no reason to get all upset.

id also like to say i think there needs to be more equality on how people are treated on here. lately there has been a shift on how people are treated and certain people can get away with things others cant. cant we all just post away and share our feelings without some of us having to watch our backs while sitting back and getting treated like crap. i didnt pay 15 bucks (which is a lot for someone like me) to get called names and not be able to stand up for myself.

just remember this is the internet and in 10 years anything said here is not going to make one shit fuck of a difference to anyone.

2. agphoenix

agphoenix Everything goes.

True. Most of the stuff here in 10 years will probably not matter in our lives. I think petty little things should be ignored, like you said. It's a place to have conversations and have a few smiles and laughs.
    Overall though, I'd say there's a positive vibe.

EndWinterRomance likes this.
  3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

You can't get along with everyone. The forum would be pretty boring if everyone agreed with everyone. A good debate is what a lot of people here enjoy.

Get over it, EWR.

AngelsPeak likes this.
  4. EndWinterRomance

apparently i wasnt clear. i'll try to rephrase. im not saying everyone has to agree. i am saying people need to start being respectful of others opinions instead of this childish name calling and other nonsense. agreeing with people and being civil are two different things.

we need to learn to agree to disagree persey. people just need to start growing up and acting like the adults most of us are. (im refering to the fact that we do have quite a bit of younger members)

summerized : hold on to your opinions and argue them no problem but dont be a bitch about it. be nice and respectful when others disagree.... like bliss says it wouldnt be fun if we all agreed but its not fun when disagreements lead to childish name calling and other somewhat immature acts.

make more sense?

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I told you it's not your opinions, but how you support them. Your rationale.

AngelsPeak and agphoenix like this.
  6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Except when you're in chat where you think no one will know what you're saying?:rolleyes:
    Too bad everyone didn't get the chance to read what Steve posted.

7. EndWinterRomance

this isnt about me!! this is in general. like a basic guideline everyone should start following..... and it doesnt matter what you dislike about me it shouldn't be that hard to be respectful of others..... so what you dont like my rationale about things, doesnt mean you cant be respectful......

is anyone getting what im trying to say here cause i seem to be having trouble explaining it
    ------
    what i say to steve is my own business because unlike with the rest of you i have a history of dislike and disrespect with him.

PEOPLE THIS IS FOR IN GENERAL NOT JUST WITH ME!! is it that difficult to be respectful?!

Last edited: Sep 20, 2008
  8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Jesus Christ. You neg me for that post? I wasn't being critical.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Can I just say how funny it is EWR that you're the one posting this?

agphoenix likes this.
  10. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Did it read anything like this..

That's the neg she left me for my post.

Number one EWR this is sub-talk, I can derail the subject if I want.
    Two, what I said was on topic. since you're crying respect but have no problem going into chat and bashing people. I'm just showing you the error of your ways.

Hypocrite much?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2008
    Iris and English-Emo-Boy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.