• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

This is sure to turn some heads !!

pork

Registered Member
ok i wanted to do an experiment and well it went as well as i thought it would you can see the auction here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5589439710 it will have a picture of a very attractive lady and the title is called Advertise On Me For 30 Days AnyThing Goes !!!! please read the auction then read the revised section. Also please add this to your watch list as i think this deserves some great exposer lol

doubles2004

Registered Member
In watching for ya Pork ,,,but i will wait to look at the pics

nani1987

Registered Member
pork said:
ok i wanted to do an experiment and well it went as well as i thought it would you can see the auction here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5589439710 it will have a picture of a very attractive lady and the title is called Advertise On Me For 30 Days AnyThing Goes !!!! please read the auction then read the revised section. Also please add this to your watch list as i think this deserves some great exposer lol
well i added it to my watch list... curious how it will go too i have the stunt one on watch too... i hope pork you added me to your watch my both auction...lol nani

pork

Registered Member
Well ty Nani i just added the chest one and had the bag already. Im hoping the auction with the female pic will do well even though i did throw some people in hot water but hey its the truth. lol but yet still a fun auction. did you read my revised part?

nani1987

Registered Member
yeah i read it....... thanks for adding me to your watch. some here may not agree with what i am doing but, I have my husband permission and he knows all about it, I don't hide nothing from him and it ws his idea. he says hey let them look , they just can't touch... they already look at me now. now if i get my resv they will really look..........lol nani
auction look fine to me..........thanks pork

new link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5590046113&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1 new link add me to your watch had to revise...... ebay. nani

Last edited:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
added u tyo my watch list!!

pork

Registered Member
im not sure about the bid parts lol it will be fun to watch im suprise they have not retracted yet lol. But then they would probly feel like they are a bad person if they retracted after i revised it and how i bluntly stated the facts to them lol.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
AAHAAhhahahhahaa! You looka lika girlie-man...ahahahahha! I'm watching bud!

nani1987

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
AAHAAhhahahhahaa! You looka lika girlie-man...ahahahahha! I'm watching bud!
oooooooooooooooo that is funny ares........i haven't heard that in a while girlieman........ pork i have you on my watch.........lol omg looks like mine hit over 1000 already........... and 40 watchers ok not bad for overnite
nani