• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

This is Sad U MUST see!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Oh this is sad thanks for shareing this. I gotta go buy some now

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I know........I dont know why I seem to find the sad auctions!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
I know........I dont know why I seem to find the sad auctions!!
Me either darnit quit finding them .im gonna go broke :lol:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL!!!! I know me too! I"m not getting anywhere with my saving to pay off my debt, I keep spending what Im making on others! LOL.......ahhh well that is the BEST thing to spend your money on! :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
I agree if you cant spend it to help others in need then i say just burn it :lol:
Of course all my money is so old it has done turned green so it dont burn to good :lol:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Yea it is . But green dont burn to well .I was in the pasture the other day and needed to burn some trash and limbs . didnt have any matches so i used the next best thing a @20.00 bill it worked. everyone else said i was crazy, but hey like i told them i cant take it with me :lol:

Mina

Registered Member
LOL!!! I'm sure I have some around here somewhere that is differnet colors, but for some reason the store will only take the green stuff