• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Stupid This is not the prostitute I ordered

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I have just seen this story on the BBC and I really feel this guy should win Dumbass of the Year Award

Man calls Solihull police to complain about prostitute's looks

A man has been warned after he dialled 999 to complain about a prostitute's looks after meeting her.

West Midlands Police said they were contacted by the caller who said he "wished to report her for breaching the Sale of Goods Act".

The force said the call was received at about 19:30 BST on Tuesday complaining that the woman was not as attractive as she had claimed.

Officers have now sent the man a letter warning him about wasting police time.

West Midlands Police said the man had claimed he met the woman in a hotel car park.

"The caller claimed that the woman had made out she was better looking than she actually was and he wished to report her for breaching the Sale of Goods Act," a spokesperson for the force said.
I am not sure what state of mind this guy was in but I have to believe that it is one of two things; either he is genuinely mentally damaged and should looked into or he is just that dumb and deserves to be slapped many times.

The great thing about this is it was pointed out to the man that after he tried to tell on her for being a prostitute that she had done nothing wrong but that it was he who was the guilty party! I really really hope this guy does not have a family, I cannot imagine having this douchebag as a father or a husband...

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Let's certainly hope he's not married since he is planning sex with another woman prostitute or not. Hopefully he doesn't have kids. Would hate to have to call the man father and wouldn't it be embarrassing for your friends to know about this.

He is a idiot for calling the police over this. Now everyone knows his business.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Sales of Good Act, LOL! What the actual fuck?

I can only imagine the morons that call up police and complain, you just don't hear a lot about it.

If it was Australian police, a hefty fine would've been issued. They take matters like this serious and consider it as waste of police time.