This is not COOL at all! You gotta see this auction!

trees

Registered Member
I have to say that this is just gross, not to mention who in the world would bid on something that "could" spread HIV or some other sickness?

I also have to say, how in the heck does this stuff get bids????????
Mine doesnt!
:mad:

kyrie

Registered Member
He is one sick and twisted individual!!!!!
Im really surprised ebay hasnt bumped this one yet.
Who on earth would bid on such a thing? Ewwwww!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
trees said:
I have to say that this is just gross, not to mention who in the world would bid on something that "could" spread HIV or some other sickness?

I also have to say, how in the heck does this stuff get bids????????
Mine doesnt!
:mad:

I totally agree!! This guy is sick!! I am beginning to think some of the Auctions are just to see how long it will stay and how many hits it will get before getting pulled!!

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
I'm really not sure if eBay will pull this one...sure it is gross and a stupid item to bid on (plus i'm not buying that he's as smart as he claims "booyah?") But, he is selling an actual item....i'm not sure if they have a rule against body fluids...they should make a new rule just for this...I can't believe he's getting over a dollar.

kyrie

Registered Member
LicentiousVenus said:
I'm really not sure if eBay will pull this one...sure it is gross and a stupid item to bid on (plus i'm not buying that he's as smart as he claims "booyah?") But, he is selling an actual item....i'm not sure if they have a rule against body fluids...they should make a new rule just for this...I can't believe he's getting over a dollar.
I found this on ebay:

Prohibited and Restricted Items:
Humans, the human body, or any human body parts may not be listed on eBay. Examples of prohibited items include, but are not limited to: organs, bone, blood, waste, sperm, and eggs. You may not include such items as a gift, prize, or giveaway in connection with an item listed on eBay. Items that contain human hair (such as lockets) as well as skulls and skeletons that are used for medical purposes may be listed on eBay.