• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Video This is How We All Lose Our Boating Privileges...

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
One day, nobody is going to be allowed to own a boat anymore and we'll know who to blame for that.

This was... insane.

Apparently this is a thing. Because look what I found in suggested videos...

😱

dDave

V.I.P.
As someone that’s been in a serious boating accident that came inches from killing multiple family members, this honestly pisses me off. What kind of selfish person would do this? You run a major risk of killing someone else or yourself when doing this.

the accident we were in was caused by another boat. We were parked in a perfectly legal and typically safe spot. They rammed us from the side and caused something stupid like $16,000 in damage to the boat because of how hard they hit it. Alcohol was involved but I don’t know if it was a factor.

I think in order to operate a boat you should be required to have a license to do so. Legal issues on the lake should also be run by police and not the parks and recreation department.

Last edited: