This is going to be resized. And that's horrible

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Malificus, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

2. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

BAWWWWWWWWWWWW

I've read this quite a few times. Teared up the first few times.

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I cried horribly the first time. ;_;

4. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

There's got to be a better place for this than Sub-talk (especially a Sub-talk named as it currently is... :shake:)

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

But if I put it anywhere else that everyone could see, I'd have mods yelling at me or something.

It's not my fault GF got overrun by 2nd graders in the week I left.

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I am crying horribly right now.

7. Obsessiforge

Obsessiforge - Diderot Reborn -

I'm sure that if you'd asked for opinions on the story you could have gotten away with it in general discussion, or maybe even philosophy. Its definitely worth a shot, and the worst the mods can do is move it to subtalk;

well, that's not true, they could also BAN YOUR ASS, but the most they're LIKELY to do is move it to subtalk. I think its worth putting somewhere else. if its in subtalk, people will treat it like a subtalk subject; if its somewhere else, people will take it seriously, and that in itself will let it live up to whatever standards the forum has for threads.

go for it! follow your dreams!

8. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

I doubt you'd have mods yelling at you if you put it in General discussion, or maybe Books/Literature.

But I'm glad you posted it, either way.

9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

It could have easily gone in literature. Would need to be reposted though, seeing as this thread is already condemned to the dark area of the net known as MSD.

10. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

What I want to know since the first time I read it (still moves me) is if it's true or made up.