This is going to be resized. And that's horrible

But if I put it anywhere else that everyone could see, I'd have mods yelling at me or something.

It's not my fault GF got overrun by 2nd graders in the week I left.

Obsessiforge

- Diderot Reborn -
I'm sure that if you'd asked for opinions on the story you could have gotten away with it in general discussion, or maybe even philosophy. Its definitely worth a shot, and the worst the mods can do is move it to subtalk;

well, that's not true, they could also BAN YOUR ASS, but the most they're LIKELY to do is move it to subtalk. I think its worth putting somewhere else. if its in subtalk, people will treat it like a subtalk subject; if its somewhere else, people will take it seriously, and that in itself will let it live up to whatever standards the forum has for threads.

go for it! follow your dreams!

Wade8813

Registered Member
But if I put it anywhere else that everyone could see, I'd have mods yelling at me or something.

It's not my fault GF got overrun by 2nd graders in the week I left.
I doubt you'd have mods yelling at you if you put it in General discussion, or maybe Books/Literature.

But I'm glad you posted it, either way.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
It could have easily gone in literature. Would need to be reposted though, seeing as this thread is already condemned to the dark area of the net known as MSD.